Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the use of Blue Lemon’s (“the Company”) website, including the Company’s services and offerings.
- Blue Lemon does not guarantee universal access to its website, or that it can offer its products/services in every user’s location.
- Any information on products/services/other on the Company’s website is only offered on an “as is” basis.
Limitation of Liability.
- Blue Lemon disclaims any expenses/loss incurred or claims in relation to the use of its website or services.
- Blue Lemon implements the Google Analytics Advertising Features which makes use of first and third-party cookies and identifiers together.
- You can opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features that Blue Lemon uses through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or any other available means.
- Click here for Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Protection
- All original ideas conceptualised by the directors / employees of Blue Lemon remain the intellectual property of Blue Lemon © 2000 and may only be used with their written consent.
- Regardless of the stage and/or duration of idea/service/product delivery, any intellectual property including ideas, product recommendations, designs or sketches generated by Blue Lemon shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Blue Lemon.
- Quotations are valid for 7 days but remain subject to sudden forex fluctuations. Please always confirm your quotation is still valid before proceeding to payment.
- While every effort is made to ensure all pricing is correct, Blue Lemon cannot be held liable for any error or omission or for any loss suffered due to any incorrect pricing displayed or quoted irrespective of the cause, whether due to negligence or not. Blue Lemon reserves the right to correct/amend any price without prior notice which at its sole discretion, is incorrect without notice. Please always request for an official quotation to confirm current pricing.
- Items displaying R0.00 or P.O.A.(Price on Acquisition) are likely to be more influenced by currency volatility and therefore only quoted on request.
- Blue Lemon may amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The information in or attached to emails is proprietary to Blue Lemon and intended for the sole use of the nominated recipient and may be private in nature and contain privileged, commercially sensitive, proprietary or copyright information. If you have received an email by mistake or if you are not the intended recipient of an email please delete it and tell the sender immediately by return email.
- Blue Lemon cannot guarantee that the integrity of any communication has been maintained, or that it contains no malicious coding, or that it is secure or error free or free of viruses or defects as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost and/or subject to interference. Blue Lemon does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of any email message or damage or loss sustained as a result of the transmission of or from the opening of an email or its effect on any systems and/or electronic and/or telecommunication devices of whatsoever nature.
- Blue Lemon reserves the right to check, intercept and block emails or take any other action according to its email etiquette.
- Blue Lemon will not be liable for any delivery delay, loss, harm, disruption or data corruption that may arise from any email.
- Blue Lemon does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature arising as a result of your reliance on information in emails.
Like-For-Like Price Beat Guarantee
- Blue Lemon will endeavor to beat a competitor’s pricing subject to the following:
- The competitor quotation must be in writing and sent through to Blue Lemon for comparison and verification.
- The competitor must be a member of The Resellers Association of South Africa(ROSA).
- The order value must exceed R20 000 excluding VAT.
- Items must be available in-stock from the competitor
- Items must match exactly with the product we are supplying
- If Blue Lemon is unable to beat a competitor’s quotation on like-for-like products, they will elect to give to the client an R 500.00 Blue Lemon Voucher to spend at bluelemon.co.za.
- Only one voucher per company per 12 month period allowed
- Our stock availability is subject to change without notice, but can be confirmed upon request and then secured upon receipt of payment.
We understand that our clients may require samples in order to physically check the item.
Blue Lemon’s sample policy:
- Samples are available for purchase and collection from our Johannesburg Office.
- Clients ordering samples from outside of Johannesburg may request to have these sent to their preferred address. These orders, once accepted, will be dispatched within 24-48 hours at your cost unless free sampling has been pre-approved.
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R50 excluding VAT & Transport may not be returned.
- Samples with an individual product price of R50 excluding VAT & Transport or more may be returned for a refund or credit.
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. Dummy memory stick samples are available at a reduced cost on certain models.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be considered.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note may be issued or a refund considered.
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday.
- All sample orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice date and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled.
- Blue Lemon Reserves the right to refuse any sample order.
Branding Terms and Conditions
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your Account Manager at Blue Lemon.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff. Alternatively you can do this online.
- Blue Lemon cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into one of our bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared (for clients not on payment terms).
- Unfortunately faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your Account Manager. Blue Lemon cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your Account Manager.
- For fast clearing of orders please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminders will be sent out if we require approval from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving reminders, please contact your Account Manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Blue Lemon cannot take responsibility for incorrectly approved artwork irrespective of how the error may have been caused. The client is expected to check each component of the Technical Spec Sheet for correctness prior to giving their approval.
Acceptable File Formats: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
Tips to help you prepare your artwork
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: Digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Artwork received in the correct format will incur artwork charges.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R300 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R150 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R150 excluding VAT per layout completed.
General Terms and Conditions
- Once stock has been collected from/delivered by Blue Lemon, Blue Lemon has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
- In an effort to remain competitive and offer our clients good value for marketing spend, Blue Lemon reserves the right to restrict the sale of their products to certain minimum/maximum quantities. Quotation requests received for quantities outside of the minimum/maximum limits will be quoted for above the minimum/below the maximum quantity allowed.
- Blue Lemon cannot accept returns for product supplied unbranded once it has been branded by an independent branding house regardless of whether there was an error in supply caused by Blue Lemon – unbranded stock must be checked prior to branding.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will consider an issue for refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Johannesburg (i.e. Durban, Cape Town etc.), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Day 1 of branding is the day after receipt of both artwork approval and payment (COD clients).
- Lead times exclude weekends, South-African public holidays and Blue Lemon’s annual shutdown period.
- Any refund, remedial, or corrective measure on the part of Blue Lemon under this section is only discretionary in nature on the part of the Company.
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our bank accounts, stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- Stock can only be released once proof of payment has been received. Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Blue Lemon cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
- All Payments under this Agreement shall be non-refundable, unless otherwise stated in this agreement and reconsidered by Blue Lemon for a refund.
- Please send your proof of payment for all orders to email@example.com
- Your Account Manager will contact you if any unforeseen issues arise.
Orders collected by courier
- Please request a COURIER COLLECTION FORM from your Account Manager or at our collections department. This is also downloadable at bluelemon.co.za.
- Please accurately complete all the required fields on the form and either email back to your Account Manager or to our collections department. Clients who complete the form and return it several hours prior to their couriers (or drivers) collecting their orders, experience shorter waiting times and a more efficient experience overall.
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have confirmed that your goods are ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Blue Lemon, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
- Blue Lemon reserves the right to refuse any order collection for any breach of this agreement.
Blue Lemon Cancellation Policy
- Written orders (faxed or by email) and accepted by Blue Lemon constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order to the value of R5000 or more has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R100 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Orders for clients on payment terms may not be cancelled after sitting on our shelves for 10 working days.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Blue Lemon Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
- Blue Lemon reserves the right to refuse an order.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- For COD clients, orders will only be dispatched once your POP has been received. Please note that payment has to reflect in our bank account in order for us to release the order.
- Economy Road Freight deliveries to major centers(i.e. cities which have international airports)are free on all orders of over R5000 excl. VAT & Transport Charges.
- Faster delivery services or deliveries to outlying/international cities are available on request and at an additional premium. Please ask your Account Manager for more information.
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please arrange for your courier to collect the order from Johannesburg. Blue Lemon will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of Blue Lemon or the courier company.
- Deliveries to most destinations globally are available on request.
- Orders will only be dispatched for delivery once all invoices booked on the same delivery are ready for collection. If there are branded orders on the invoices booked for the same job, all job cards on the invoice must be ready for collection before the order is dispatched for delivery. The lead time for unbranded orders is approximately 24 hours. Lead times for branded orders must be checked with your account manager.
- COD clients: branded orders that include delivery on the invoice will only proceed once the invoice is paid in full (including the delivery cost) and all artwork proofs are approved.
- In cases where the delivery invoice is separate to the invoice/s being delivered, delivery will only take place once the delivery invoice is paid in full and the order/s being delivered are ready for collection. Payment for a delivery only invoice post orders being ready for collection may affect the delivery lead-time.
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please book your delivery accordingly, bearing in mind the total lead-time for the invoice/s you are couriering. Blue Lemon will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of Blue Lemon or the delivery service.
- Deliveries must be booked by 1pm in order to leave Blue Lemon Johannesburg on that day.
- Orders booked after 1pm will leave with the next day’s consignments.
- Day 1 of the delivery lead-time is the day after the goods have left Blue Lemon Johannesburg.
- Delivery lead-times are dependent on consignment weight, service selected and destination.
- As power banks contain lithium batteries they cannot be overnighted to areas where the overnight service requires that goods be airfreighted.
- Branding lead-times exclude delivery lead-times.
- Delivery cannot be cancelled once the order/s are on a collection shelf.
- Blue Lemon reserves the right to refuse a delivery request.
Unbranded Bulk Orders:
- Blue Lemon will endeavor to dispatch unbranded bulk orders within 48 hours(or sooner on request) of payment being made.
- Branded orders that are due to be completed at 16h30 will be ready for dispatch on the following working day. Please notify your account manager of your delivery date requirements.
- Should there be any delays from our service providers for Sea, Air or Road freight, please check with your Account Manager on the updated details.
- Blue Lemon will not be held responsible for such delays.
- Please do not attempt collection of an order until you have confirmed that your order is ready for collection.
- A once-off discount / gift voucher offer is given at the sole discretion of the Blue Lemon Management and may be extended, shortened or changed as deemed necessary by Blue Lemon Management.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Such offers may run for an undisclosed/disclosed limited time period, at the discretion of the management team of Blue Lemon. In the case of undisclosed, notice of expiry will be given electronically 24hours before Final Expiry.
- Once expired, no further vouchers or discounts will be made available, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying orders are orders that exceed the qualifying amounts (excluding VAT & Transport charges) as stated in the offer, and must be confirmed and paid for before the stipulated expiry date to qualify for the offer.
- Only one Discount or Gift Voucher is allowed per company per offer.
- Should the client select the Discount option, this may be used immediately to discount the current purchase or held by the client for a future purchase valid for 12 months from date of receipt.
- Should a client select a 3rd party Gift Voucher rather than the discount, such voucher will be sent electronically to the client’s email inbox within 14 days after the expiry date of the offer.
- Blue Lemon cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered due to the use of the voucher/s awarded by them irrespective of the cause or the nature or the extent of the loss suffered. Blue Lemon does not represent the Takealot.com and Flight Centre companies but merely purchases vouchers from them for their clients.
- In no case shall Blue Lemon be liable for any claims, damages, or expenses arising from or in connection with the use of any voucher or promotion under this section.
Logo48 – Fast Turnaround Orders
- LOGO48 orders are only possible if placed before 10am 2 days before they will be required.
- Once you place and pay for your order, no amendments or cancellations to the order will be possible.
- LOGO48 applies only to certain selected products. Please check with your Account Manager for the Terms & Conditions and whether your selected product/s fall into this category.
- Minimum and maximum quantities apply to LOGO48 product orders. Please request further details from your Account Manager concerning the minimum and maximum quantities that may apply to your order.
- Specific LOGO48 branding guidelines apply to LOGO48 products. Each LOGO48 product can only be branded according to the method indicated on the associated guideline, always in one position only.
- No artwork proof is provided under LOGO48 and vector artwork and artwork colour is required at the time of order. For pad and screen-printed logos, Blue Lemon will always center the logo within the demarcated space and print it proportionately at either the maximum width or maximum height of the designated LOGO48 branding area on the LOGO48 Branding guideline.
- There is no surcharge for LOGO48 orders.
- Orders placed Monday to Thursday:
- The LOGO48 service is available Monday to Thursday (when they are trading days in South Africa) and orders must be placed and paid for by 10:00am to be complete and ready for collection by 5:00pm 2 days later.
- Orders placed on Friday:
- Orders placed and paid for before 10am on a Friday (where it is a trading day in South Africa) will be completed by 5:00pm the following Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 10am on a Friday, weekends or South African public holidays will not qualify for LOGO48 service and be treated as standard orders with regular branding lead times.
Blue Lemon Backs Their Quality
Quality Guarantee & Warranty Terms
- Blue Lemon prides itself in supplying good quality merchandise and branding services. We believe that our products should perform as expected when considering their purpose, design, price and also when comparing to other products within the same category and pricepoint.
- Blue Lemon will communicate manufacturer’s warranties (where applicable for the specific product or service) upon request and clients will need to contact manufacturers directly should any claim arise. Blue Lemon may assist in such instances at their sole discretion.
- Blue Lemon cannot be held responsible for any loss suffered should the product fail. The Company will assist its clients where possible with any warranty claims but recommends that clients direct all such claims directly with the manufacturers.
- If a warranty term has been communicated in writing by Blue Lemon, this is subject to the following conditions:
- The product may only be used for the purpose for which it was manufactured and sold
- There is no damage to the item due to improper use.
- All care labels/instructions/manuals have been strictly adhered to by the user.
- A warranty should be asserted within 48 (forty eight) Hours of the client becoming aware of a potential manufacturing/branding defect or product fault or malfunction. A warranty may be disclaimed beyond this period.
Quality Inspection Process
In the unlikely event that you have received a product that you believe to have a manufacturing or branding defect please take the following steps:
- Contact your Account Manager immediately who will be able advise further.
- Once verified, the merchandise may need to be returned to our offices within 48hrs for inspection by our Quality Control team.
- Should our team be able to verify any defect, they will communicate the remedial action to the client which may include:
- Re-directing the client to the manufacturer/distributor of the product for such claim.
- A no-charge product replacement if a manufacturing default is confirmed and the product falls within the warranty period.
- A repair or replacement charge in the event of the default being determined to be outside of a manufacturing fault or if the product purchase date falls outside of the warranty period.
- A Blue Lemon credit note for future purchases or EFT refund at the Company’s discretion.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your Account Manager in this regard.